Close

Hybrid View

Your website lists High Detail and Ultra High Detail scanning, but does not really explain the difference. Could you elaborate with some numbers?

When I click on your toy electric steam train engine (or any of the other images) I get a video screen with the following message "No video with supported format and MIME type found". What kind of format are your videos?

What is the procedure for downloading your free samples? Do I need a Business Commercial Project License in order to download a free sample?

Quote Originally Posted by cbernhardt View Post
    Your website lists High Detail and Ultra High Detail scanning, but does not really explain the difference. Could you elaborate with some numbers?

When I click on your toy electric steam train engine (or any of the other images) I get a video screen with the following message "No video with supported format and MIME type found". What kind of format are your videos?

What is the procedure for downloading your free samples? Do I need a Business Commercial Project License in order to download a free sample?

Hi,
    for all opjects in the store we have been using Ultra High Detail Rendering. The models are available in different poly counts and in original shape and some are
    symmetrizised. You will find all information in the store
    To order your free samples just add the models to your cart and send the order to us. You will get a download link by mail asap.
    The Business Commercial Project License is free for the demo models.

What browser and OS do you use? The video files are .mp4 files h264 videos.