Quote Originally Posted by ixlr8 View Post
Makes me wonder if we are trying to level our print beds using misaligned nozzles. The leveling would never end....
That's what drove me to that point to be honest, I just couldn't get mine to stop dragging, I levelled and levelled and levelled until my fingers fell off, I couldn't for the life of me get it to stop dragging - so I was going to remove an extruder and in pulling it apart found that bolt, and decided to see what it would do - turns out it fixed my problem more than I could have hoped for - I can even have a slightly off level bed and it still prints without dragging.

Alot of people I know with dual extruders do not use them, and I can understand that it can be a pain, so even with this method, you could raise one up say, 2-3mm and get it out of the way without having to remove the whole nozzle or even unplug it. And, if you are printing small items, you could still use both extruders as long as you rotate the piece the right way to avoid dragging - and worst case scenario you can just adjust the nut again and get it level.

The trick is getting the nozzles and the bed level right? yeah im still getting around the best way of doing that with our machine, if I find an efficient way I think works well i'll post it, but for now I dont do anything special at all, just alot of trial and error