how dose temperature affect resin?
We have not tested this so I dont know, but if I had to guess I would say it lowers the viscosity and makes it more sensitive
Both of which would be good for printing faster.

"I wedged the drip tube in front of the print base (you can see it in the pictures).That tube has no chance of moving anywhere now!! Worked like a charm!!"
nice! I hadent though to that ... thats perfect solution since it cost nothing more and the stuff to do is already in your kit.. and as simple as it seems that was actually a really annoying thing about the dripper.

How long dose it take to cure resin in the sun?
First of all I should warn against doing this with to much uncured resin, and always do this out side as the resin can get hot and start steaming fumes.
having said that for most shell prints I leave them out for around 30 min which is probably way to long, resin cures in the sun in less that a second.
next I wash them off with warm soapy water

"Solution: (wish Ithought if it that night ;-)
***Use the cut off top of the 2L bottle with the cap on. Poke a small hole in the cap and use it as a funnel (I didn’t want to ruin my kitchen funnels). Pour the print container contents into the funnel with the hole plugged. Let the water/resin resettle to separate layers then open the hole and pour off the water. Once it’s down to the resin, just pour that into the resin container.***"

wow so simple .. I hadent though of this ether! This makes me want to just have a wiki version of the Instructions.

Thoughs on the smell of a print and the wet surface.
I dont know why the surface stays so wet, perhaps the oxygen in the air is preventing the resin from curing even in the sun or perhaps there is some liquid that dose not actually crystallize during curing. Ether way washing off the print with warm soapy water takes it off so dose rubbing alcohol. Washing will help with the smell alot. painting also reduces the smell.

A Few more thoughts for you.

-The firmware will cap out at 10 dripps per second ... so even if you get your dripper to do 15 drips per second it will only send 10.

-After making an adjustment to the drip speed it will take a few seconds to settle at the new speed however if the speed changes slowly over say 10 min
this is a sign that air is leaking into the bottle at one of the 4 hose ports in the pop bottle lid. A quick way to fix this is to drip so water on the pop bottle lid.
and a more long term solution is to make something to support the hoses.

- Dripping fast can cause the surface of a print to look ruff, because the resin dose not have time to flow over the print wall for each layer.

Awesome and informative post with 2 great solutions. Thanks for making the peachy Printer even better than it was when you got it Builder1!