I did the dripper calibration and a few print tests with glow paper.
The dripper calibration numbers just didn't seem to add up so I took the "drips per ml" number from the pop bottle and multiplied by 5.8.

I've tested prints with 10% fill and 20% fill. You can see pics of the setup and tests here:
https://postimg.org/gallery/1v695sod0/

There were no Skipped layers on the test with 20% fill while dripping at about 7 drips/s.
This is good!! At this rate there is room for more complex prints and we have lots of room to reduce the drip rate.

The laser was set to 80mm/s which is a max setting for using the FTD resin.
The MakerJuice resin cures even faster which will allow 100-120mm/s which will allow even more to be printed per layer without Skipping layers.

Cura
Cura continues to annoy me.
It will not print horizontal surfaces (due to the layer being too thin, I believe) and thus it must be tilted 15 degrees. Once tilted, the "surface" is just a collection of hundreds/thousands of edges. These surfaces actually turn out quite nice (see the bottom of Rook 1).
The problem really comes in with parts of the print job that are NOT connected to anything else. These parts will float on top of the resin until something that's already anchored connects to them. When testing the Planetary Gear Pump, this becomes a huge problem as all of the gears are not connected to anything. The only way to make this print properly is to archor it to the mesh on the flat horizontal NOT at 15 degrees. If it's tilted, NONE of the gears will touch the mesh and end up getting floated right out of the print!. As for rafting, I have been experimenting with Cura's rafting quite a bit lately. It is only viewable in the "Layers" view, which is why I could not see it before. I have yet to find a satisfactory configuration for rafting in Cura. I will keep experimenting. I will probably check out Craftware and other slicers too.

Anyone have some good suggestions??