Close

Hybrid View

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everyone !!!

Life has been busy the last month and a half!
    With this new year, 2017, coming into focus, I have been envisioning what this new year will be for me.
    I have quite a list of things I want to accomplish in 2017 and having a fully functioning Peachy printer is definitely on that list !!!

However, I will be approaching it a bit differently.
    I have spent way too much time testing things that just are not getting me any closer to a "fully functional" printer. I will set aside the drip system for the time being, and focus on making a stepper motor based z-axis. I have 2 different types of stepper motors with appropriate driver circuits as well as a couple arduinos. This is where I will put my focus.

I will resume work on it probably in the second half of January (just a guess, could be earlier).

Until then, enjoy your holidays and have a grand start to this new year !!
    Jason

Quote Originally Posted by Builder1 View Post
    Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everyone !!!

Life has been busy the last month and a half!
    With this new year, 2017, coming into focus, I have been envisioning what this new year will be for me.
    I have quite a list of things I want to accomplish in 2017 and having a fully functioning Peachy printer is definitely on that list !!!

However, I will be approaching it a bit differently.
    I have spent way too much time testing things that just are not getting me any closer to a "fully functional" printer. I will set aside the drip system for the time being, and focus on making a stepper motor based z-axis. I have 2 different types of stepper motors with appropriate driver circuits as well as a couple arduinos. This is where I will put my focus.

I will resume work on it probably in the second half of January (just a guess, could be earlier).

Until then, enjoy your holidays and have a grand start to this new year !!
    Jason
    You too!

Can't wait to see more of your "adventures"!