Great timing !!!
Yes, life had washed me away again but I always wash back up on shore eventually ;-)

I do have some updates...

I have a WORKING stepper motor driven Z-Axis platform!
I can't wait to actually use it too !!! (I got it 5 days ago!)

I will actually *need* to use it soon. In mid May, I will be doing an hour long talk on 3D printing and I want to have prints there to show. I'm still working on my presentation, so that's eating into my available time.
That means I have to get the Z-axis platform properly setup (code updates, arduino setup, run some wires, make a table for it to be on, buy some more resin, recalibrate the printer, build a new Build Container, find some cool 3D models and slice them for the Peachy [10x Z-axis remember] and probably a few other things). At least some of the above won't take too long.

I do have a lot on my plate at the moment. In early April I will be doing another hour long talk on a completely different topic. I'm still writing that presentation too! It's taking up most of my time in the evening right now.

I also came up with an nifty idea (well... I think so anyway).
It's a software idea to combine 3d modelling, slicing and gcode into one software package. That's really the least interesting aspect of it though. What's really interesting is how it all works as one piece and how it is used!

I know. Very cryptic. I have (barley) started prototyping a *test* version. It will definitely suck. BUT, it should be enough to demonstrate the idea while I learn to be a better coder and learn a more expressive environment to build it in. After my talks and getting my Peachy printing, I'll be dedicating some time to this project. I will also tell you more about it too. I think you will like it :-)

j