I've been working on an epic update but have rewritten it about 3 times so far...
So, a mini update.

Drip calibration continues to mess with my mind. Nothing adds up. Calculating the drips/mm does not equal the drips/mm obtained with the "Drip Calibrator" in the Peachy software. Then when I use either number in the Peachy software using simulated drips to do glow paper tests, the software does not actually drip the correct number of drips per layer!

As part of my print tests, I've been trying to optimize the gcode files so that they are the simplest that they can be. This reduces file size, slice time and print time. Specifically, print time per layer, which is what we need to get down as much as possible to make the drip system viable. I have the planetary gear pump down to 58MB !!! (my first tests were 980MB!!!) This is all due to removing lines that are not required and having certain settings where they should be. For example, in the Peachy software there is a setting for Line Width set to 0.5mm. I was using 0.2mm in Cura. That setting alone dropped the pump file down from 120MB to 58MB.
I will outline several important settings in Cura that I find myself adjusting constantly. Those settings have the biggest impact on fill size/gcode complexity/print time.

I have not forgotten about the pictures. It's just that every time I make an adjustment, the print will look different. I have tossed lots of pics that are just simply out of date. I think I have the gcode optimized as much as I can now. New pics will be coming.

I will be doing some galvo close ups too ;-)

More to come...