I'm playing with the drip feed system now to get a good understanding of how it works (and doesn't :-)

I'm using a 2 litre pop bottle for my salt water source and a 4 litre glass cylinder as my print container.
I found a problem with my dripper. I had made a small hole in the large tube that the print container hoses and drip detector go into. I made the hole to close to the top. What happened is that the drip came off the top aluminum wire, ran down the dripper tube b/c it was right beside it and then streamed over the bottom aluminum wire. Because the tube was so close there was a stream of water not drips. Fail.

I flipped the large tube over, put the drip detector and hose in, cut my drain hose hole BELOW it and the drain hose in the new hole. Solved.

Next issue was drip rate. I was still getting a full stream of water not drips.
I tried stuffing a plastic piece in the bubbler hose on the reservoir. I thought it would plug it but it almost had no effect. I then realized that the HEIGHT of the reservoir is what regulates it. The bottom of the reservoir should be a bit above the drip detector. You can adjust as required to get the drip rate you want.

Jason