I have a lot on the go these days so I'll be a bit briefer than usual. Feel free to ask questions !!
All images for this print are already uploaded to the usual place.

I used different settings for this print.
-100mm/s laser speed and 99% laser power

There are still some oddities with this print and they are exclusive to the laser speed being too fast. These settings still do not give enough time for this resin to cure properly. I will need to go back to the 80mm/s speed as that worked very well with the Peachy Test Library print.

You can also see in the software screenshot (Rook2 Results) at the bottom that there were ZERO Skipped Layers.

Most (all?) of the splits in the print were created when the print leaned over when I was draining the water. Getting the print to stand on it's own is really important.

Again, getting good prints comes down to centring the resolution of the printers' functionality. With Rook1, I was operating at the bottom end of the dripper's range. With this print, I'm operating at the top end of the laser's capability to solidly cure the resin while printing at a reasonable speed.

I plan on eventually getting some MakerJuice resin as I believe it's ideal settings are 100mm/s @65% laser power. That gives the opportunity to print at faster speeds if tight corners are not required (over 100mm/s you quickly start to lose the sharpness of corners).