Close

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

8 X 10 picture frame glass from the $1 store works great you can score and snap it at 8 X 8 or just leave it 8 X 10.

Add RobH2 on Thingiverse
    So the spring clips still reach the glass at 8"? That's good to know and a helpful tip.

Yea, just measured between my bolts and it's just about .25mm wider than 8".
    Bambu P1S/AMS
    NVision4D http://nvision4d.com

FOR SALE: One used Soul. Reasonable condition with some staining. Several signs of past Forgiveness. Excellent value at $US180 (+P/H), or will trade for one Prusa i3v upgrade kit.

OME

One more day to talk myself out of ordering a MakerFarm Prusa i3v. Reading about Collins customer service and seeing it first hand myself really helps as does seeing the community here, the sale is pushing me over the edge. I've seen a lot of opportunities for new things I could make myself and others that I would rather make than buy for a couple years now. Exciting!

Add gmay3 on Thingiverse
    What hot end did you guys go with for the i3v? I asked Colin what he recommended and he said he thought the Hexagon hot end was awesome. I went with the 1.75mm Hexagon with a 0.4mm nozzle.

I went with the Hexagon as well, .4mm nozzle but for 3mm filament. I read somewhere that 3mm filament was a little more forgiving for beginners.

eghm,

The Romans had a saying: carpe die (seize the day). Stop thinking and act. Every day wasted thinking about doing something makes it a day later getting done.

OME

Quote Originally Posted by 3dNoob View Post
    I went with the Hexagon as well, .4mm nozzle but for 3mm filament. I read somewhere that 3mm filament was a little more forgiving for beginners.
    Do you guys have any experience with the E3D hotend? I got sick of my magma jamming with every print so I'm torn between getting the Hexagon and the E3D.

Add RobH2 on Thingiverse
    Have any of you looked at the Prometheus hot end? It looks interesting in that it's adjustable for the cool zone.
    Bambu P1S/AMS
    NVision4D http://nvision4d.com

Add gmay3 on Thingiverse
    Looks like makerfarm is having an easter week special for $570. While that's an awesome discount, I feel a little taken advantage of by being a preorder buyer at 650 only a few weeks ago.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast