Close

Hybrid View

It seems like a good printer but why do you need one with such a large build volume? Especially since you are a beginner. I would recommend a printer that is more well known so if you run into problems there will be a lot more documentation. You may want to look into printrbot or flashforge. But, if you want the morgan mega go with it!

Student
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlyAdaptive View Post
    It seems like a good printer but why do you need one with such a large build volume? Especially since you are a beginner. I would recommend a printer that is more well known so if you run into problems there will be a lot more documentation. You may want to look into printrbot or flashforge. But, if you want the morgan mega go with it!
    Thanks for replying! Im looking at a large build volume, as some items like a lamp shade/chandelier which would be the main lightsource for a room, could often be around 40cm x 40cm x 40cm. If I were to do custom table lamps, I could easily fit two or three of them on the same bed as well.

I understand what you say as well about the more well known companies/printers. It would make it easier probably if there was a lot more documentation on this printer... food for thought!

That's great! If you think your up for the printer than I say go for it! Especially if they are local!