I have finally resolved where the problem was coming from & just finished a 2hour 47 minute print. I had not gotten past 1 hour 30 minutes before. While doing a 40 minute print this morning I heard the relay switch kick in several time continuously. I then was wondering why that was even kicking in since I have stopped using the heat bed since discovering how well a glue stick on painters tape works. Thinking back on this, I recall hearing that relay kick every once in awhile, but hearing several clicks at one time made me stop & think why it was even kicking in. I had tested this before by disconnecting the relay from the arduino, but had not disconnected the 12volt lines from the P/S & the heat bed. This time I disconnected the relay entirely along with the heat bed connections & heat bed thermistor. I also redid the Marlin firmware turning off the heat bed with setting #define TEMP_SENSOR_BED 0

My LCD display did not go to garbage characters anytime during the print. That has been happening for awhile & I may not have mentioned that since it did not stop the print. I guess the problem could be either the relay switch, the heat bed wiring or the heat bed thermistor. If I need to use the heat bed again I will look at that further. My printer must have seen me order a DIY FolgerTech Kossel today & started giving a bigger clue to the problem. I was going to order another printer anyway. It will be nice to have 2 printers that work.