Close

Hybrid View

Here is my new code updated.

// The pullups are needed if you directly connect a mechanical endswitch between the signal and ground pins.
    const bool X_MIN_ENDSTOP_INVERTING = false; // set to true to invert the logic of the endstop.
    const bool Y_MIN_ENDSTOP_INVERTING = false; // set to true to invert the logic of the endstop.
    const bool Z_MIN_ENDSTOP_INVERTING = true; // set to true to invert the logic of the endstop.
    const bool X_MAX_ENDSTOP_INVERTING = false; // set to true to invert the logic of the endstop.
    const bool Y_MAX_ENDSTOP_INVERTING = false; // set to true to invert the logic of the endstop.
    const bool Z_MAX_ENDSTOP_INVERTING = false; // set to true to invert the logic of the endstop.
    //#define DISABLE_MAX_ENDSTOPS
    //#define DISABLE_MIN_ENDSTOPS

When I press home, each tower moves up like eaxctly one unit. So the good thing at this point is that is isnt going all the way up and crashing and it is going in the right direction. The bad thing still is that when i do get to the top, the endstops light comes on but does not make the motor stop. The motor acts like its not there.

Here is the m119 when it is open.
    Reporting endstop status
    x_max: TRIGGERED
    y_max: TRIGGERED
    z_min: open
    z_max: TRIGGERED

Here is the m119 for the x end stop pushed.
    Reporting endstop status

here is the m119 for the y end stop pushed
    z_min: TRIGGERED

here is the m119 for the z end stop pushed.

Side note. A few weeks back, i accidently blew the voltage regulator and bought a whole new arduino and ramps1.4. However, I am still using the same endstops because I felt like they wouldn't be damaged by it.

Quote Originally Posted by rcrocket1 View Post
    Here is my new code updated.
    const bool X_MAX_ENDSTOP_INVERTING = false; // set to true to invert the logic of the endstop.
    const bool Y_MAX_ENDSTOP_INVERTING = false; // set to true to invert the logic of the endstop.
    const bool Z_MAX_ENDSTOP_INVERTING = false; // set to true to invert the logic of the endstop.
    That is not what I suggested up above.

Whoops. I confused what you had said. I will fix it and post how it goes. Thank you.