Close

Hybrid View

Follow ServiceXp On Twitter Add ServiceXp on Google+ Add ServiceXp on Thingiverse
    Quote Originally Posted by oninoshiko View Post
    Yes I'm making the comparison. I've seen the lolzbot have all types of adhesion problems and jam so bad we had to take the printhead apart to fix it. That's one of the better units on the market. None of these failure modes are even possible with the peachy's design.

As far as using sound, none will, INCLUDING the peachy. They dropped using audio a full year ago, when they decided it was to fiddly to be effective. While the official repos do include the audio design (they include a number of experimental designs), the 1.14 version (which was the one they where planning on shipping) attaches via USB. Of course, you (and this "Rich" person) wouldn't know that, because you can't be bothered to actually look up what's going on before opening your mouth.
    I didn't mention any of the iterations of the ~3 year dev cycle, because it's moot, in the end the result is the same. I do wish you the best with your Peachy experiment, may it work out to be the productive / useful printer you desire it to be.
    Last edited by ServiceXp; 06-03-2016 at 08:41 AM.