Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Mjolinor View Post
    I would venture to suggest that there is no way you are selling it.
    Isn't that funny. Guys raise $1.200,000 to build a 3D printer and the only one available for sale in the entire world is not worth the money paid for it. That is exactly the value in it. Who ever even heard of such a thing? Either its worth everything I paid and maybe more, or Rylan Grayston and Peachy Printer or are as conceptually bankrupt as they are in Canadian dollars.

Technician
    this beta aussie (not near sydney more newcastle) did receive one of the 10, and has build the v1 basic printer, but am designing a suitable cabinet that is both laser and water tight(in the lower third) as I do not want either salt water or laser light in my main computer and 3d printing space, so have not printed anything with the peachy

Super Moderator curious aardvark's Avatar
    Isn't that funny. Guys raise $1.200,000 to build a 3D printer and the only one available for sale in the entire world is not worth the money paid for it.
    that's not it at all. He's asking $600 !
    For A $100 printer.
    Presumably on the grounds that he thinks it'll be a collectors item and thus worth far more than he paid for it.

On those grounds makiboxes would now be selling for £1800, not failing to sell at £100.

Technician
    or was a beta (that cost 600 cad)(which as far as I know was the only way to get pp27) and yes I do have a pp27 kit (not completed build due to connecting to the coil wires)

Technician
    Quote Originally Posted by Slatye View Post
    Actually, I'm pretty sure that at least two people in Australia got kits too. I was one of them, and if I remember correctly there was someone in Sydney due to get one too.

Unfortunately it took a very, very long time to arrive - if I remember correctly it finally turned up in late March, just before I headed overseas for a holiday. Since then a combination of work and personal commitments has meant that building Peachy isn't a high priority, so it's still in its box (but on the to-do list).
    You're not "one of the 10", you're a beta backer. (like harpo99999)

Quote Originally Posted by harpo99999 View Post
    or was a beta (that cost 600 cad)(which as far as I know was the only way to get pp27) and yes I do have a pp27 kit (not completed build due to connecting to the coil wires)
    It's a PP29. I paid $600 to back at Beta. Nobody wanted it for $600 so I relisted it for 99 cents. http://www.ebay.com/itm/222122367615

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12