Close

Thread: Diy it?

Hybrid View

GOOD NEWS EVERYBODY!

I've converted the PCB to Kicad, for anyone who would rather use that then eagle. (I have kicad installed, and would rather not have to have eagle installed as well)
    https://github.com/oninoshiko/peachyprinter-pcb

This repo ONLY has the mini-1.14 version, which I believe is the version Peachy was preparing to ship. I'm still working on cleaning it up a little, so, YMMV.

EDIT: I've got it down to 5 ERC errors... (I'm not really sure about fixing these, so I'm leaving them for now. When/if I have some free time, I'll revist that cleanup)

EDIT 2: Hey @rylangrayston, can we get an offical license for these? There isn't one there, so my repo is probibly (technicaly) violating your copyright.
    Last edited by oninoshiko; 05-28-2016 at 03:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by oninoshiko View Post
    GOOD NEWS EVERYBODY!
    I totally read that in Professor Farnswort's voice.

Now that the board is progressing, the only component I personally need are the mirrors. I can probably source everything else locally.

@rylangrayston I am sure you tested numerous mirrors, which company produced the ones you have now?

I will gladly pay for postage if you can pop 2 sets of mirrors into an envelope and send them to me. 😆