Close

Thread: Diy it?

Hybrid View

Peachy Printer Founder
    Ok so there will be many many ways to DIY a Peachy Printer.
    and I think laser cutting parts is still a good DIY way, as well as 3d printing parts.
    I dont want to hijack this thread with the lego way, so Iv posted about a DIY lego peachy printer here:
    http://3dprintboard.com/showthread.p...9264#post89264

Lets also keep talking about other ways to do it in this thread.
    I may be able to offer a small supper cut down parts package, that has the tricky to make/find bits like coils
    and mirrors.

Student
    @Rylan
    That's awesome! My question was a poorly timed as your latest update answered many questions (I even caught "MicroFab" on the boxes ;-)

On another note, I'm planning a trip out your way in about a month and I would like to meetup with you briefly as I'm passing through.
    I would like to continue this conversation via email.

Email me at thej@?sha?w?.?c?a (remove the obvious char) and let me know what you think!

j

Peachy Printer Founder
    Quote Originally Posted by thej View Post
    @Rylan
    That's awesome! My question was a poorly timed as your latest update answered many questions (I even caught "MicroFab" on the boxes ;-)

On another note, I'm planning a trip out your way in about a month and I would like to meetup with you briefly as I'm passing through.
    I would like to continue this conversation via email.

Email me at thej@?sha?w?.?c?a (remove the obvious char) and let me know what you think!

j
    cool Yes Id love to show you everything in person! ... emailing you now