Close

Hybrid View

Very Equipped...I actually agree to this!

I purchased a printer long time ago, (pre-order) but still after Ryland knew that a large sum of money was gone...
    There are other projects I would have backed, but decided on the peachy, and until recently believed in it. my concerns started in ernest, when nothing but a couple of kits was send out and everything went quit... this would normally be the time to REALLY start bangning the drum that final release is just around the corner.-

Ignorance excuses no one Ryland. You cant be such a brilliant guy, and trust more than half a million dollars to just go into a friends account - No one should be trusted with that kind of cash - when its someone else's money

My 100 $ worh (or 95 - I want to keep my right to add more comments in the future!)

/Martin

Quote Originally Posted by martinf1977 View Post
    this would normally be the time to REALLY start bangning the drum that final release is just around the corner.-
    You're right, because this is when I finally bought a printer. Back in Feb or March of this year, when it seemed like things were happening finally. All BS sadly.