So I am in the market for a good 3D printer that will be used mainly for printing lots of cases for products I produce, so build speed, area, and reliability is what i need the most. Im a hardware/softawre engineer myself and have played around with some cheaper 3D printers before so I'm not new to this area, and definitely don't have any problem with tinkering or building kits.

Main reason I'm asking here is because I'm having issues picking between some older, but tried and true models, and newer/ more advanced models. Im having trouble justifying spending 1K plus on a 4+ year old printer even though its good and works, but as the same rate some of the newer printers coming out are rather cheap looking more catered towards mass consumers.

Anyway this is my list (in no particular order) that I have whittled down too...what do you guys think the best overall printer is from his list?

-Makergear M2
-MendleMax 3
-ROSTOCK MAX V2
-BigBox Pro v1.1

Im personally leaning towards the big box since its a new printer, has great reviews, huge build area...the only thing that sucks is that 8 week wait time, and the reason I'm holding back right now.