Close

Thread: RIP peachy?

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Very Equipped View Post
    Ryan Shitston is claiming the problem is that he has all the parts but doesn't have the money to ship them. Wrong! Every purchase charged shipping on top. So if they were blowing through the shipping money, what did they plan to use to ship with then? Scam from start to finish.
    I agree Peachy had a budget and didn't care everything just became okay to spend in the same way. Not just the shipping all those resins orders are equally money that should never of been spent on research or wages. My $225 dollars a few months ago was mostly shipping and resin, swallowed up with David Boe no where near. Months after the police were informed. Yes I'm aware I was treated with contempt for some greater good I wasn't signed up to.

However what has happened has happened. I'm far more interested in the future. That requires beta testers saying what the prints were like so we know if it was just a gimmick. Is it worth getting these parts working or is it not ready.

Rylan could still help by saying how much each unit costs in labour and parts. It will take months and many $1000's of community dollars to discover what he already knows. He owes us that.
    Last edited by Alchemy; 05-14-2016 at 02:53 AM.