Close

Thread: RIP peachy?

Threaded View

Only saw it after I saw this thread, announcement is on peachyprinter.com. Very disappointed but suspected something was up when the big update wasn't coming and nothing was being said.I read through the information in peachyprinter, and as much as everyone would like it to eventually be delivered, my realistic self is inclined to think it will never happen. Don't get me wrong, I hope it does, but as good Rylan's intentions are, he and his brother need to make a living too, so presumably will need to take up jobs on other things to make money to live.Plus, what little I know about legal things, it seems to be a long drawn out process at the best of times. If the money does eventually get paid back in say 2 years, will the people and desire to complete it still be there? Will the technology be outdated by then?It's a shame, but makes you think more than twice before you back another crowd funding project. It's not the first time I've got burned anyway.Thanks to Rylan for providing all the detailed information, I can only take it all on face value, so best of luck in your future projects.
    Last edited by kevinod; 05-11-2016 at 03:58 AM.