When I first installed it I forgot to adjust my z offset and dug a nice grove into my plate. Now I just try to avoid that area with my print orientation. I will buy another one eventually. I have had mine for a few months now and it seems to be holding up ok. Once in a while I still get the print that lets go, but 95% of the time it is bullet proof. I wipe it with alcohol or acetone about every couple of weeks or so. I have taken some grief for this plate by folks who print on glass. Granted, glass is flat as flat can be and will not warp. This plate will warp if you are not careful. But I am very impatient. It takes long enough for a print to finish then I have to wait 15 more minutes for the build plate to cool? No way! Not an issue with this plate. I can remove my print immediately. I stopped taking the plate off and flexing it to get the part to pop off. That works very well but it didn't seem right to be taking the plate off and on, when levelness is so important. I slip a razor blade under a corner of my print, then slide a scraper under the blade and the print will pop off.
I got a little discouraged because it seems I have to keep re-adjusting my z offset about every week or so. I thought it was this plate. Now I think it's my printer.
Bottom line - I am very happy with this plate and would do it again.