HI all, thank you very much for all the tips. I talked to the retailer and they said it does not absorb water, however looking at my prints I dont buy it. I tried to print two long thin prints next to each other and started to increase temperature from 225 to 245 every 15 min (about 1 cm in heights) to check if the stringing increases and the actual print quality. Basically finding the sweet spot. The result was that the temp between 235-240 looked the best with the naked eye. So I tried to reprint my big print ( I also changed the extruder as the other one seemed to leak) the result was a total fail. The print had big black blobs in them and broke apart during the print. feedrate was 40mms. The stringing however was less due to increased retraction and "combining" off.

Looking closely at the failed print, I can see inconsistent filament thickness and bubbles.
So my conclusion is that I should try the drying hypnosis. @Alibert how do you dry it in a vaccum? do you need a special machine?