Close

Hybrid View

Engineer-in-Training
    Quote Originally Posted by sniffle View Post
    Im not saying you cant, im saying if you want faster hed heat times.
    It takes about 2 minutes to heat up to 60*c for me. Order just placed for the new 12" Pegasus!

Technologist
    Wait for the deluxe version. It will cost the same. You will get a better looking printer. Unless he decides to sell the acrylic cover in the future separate than order it now.

From makerfarm site. It should not be any longer before is out.

The Deluxe Kit Option will just be an additional kit which can be purchased at any time once released. The Deluxe Kit will be the same price as the Basic kit and Deluxe Upgrade kit.
    Quote Originally Posted by BLKKROW View Post
    It takes about 2 minutes to heat up to 60*c for me. Order just placed for the new 12" Pegasus!

Engineer-in-Training
    Quote Originally Posted by rhonal89 View Post
    Wait for the deluxe version. It will cost the same. You will get a better looking printer. Unless he decides to sell the acrylic cover in the future separate than order it now.

From makerfarm site. It should not be any longer before is out.

The Deluxe Kit Option will just be an additional kit which can be purchased at any time once released. The Deluxe Kit will be the same price as the Basic kit and Deluxe Upgrade kit.
    Thanks for the heads up I just emailed Colin as it does not make sense to make the Deluxe and basic kit the same price.

Technologist
    What he said. He probably answered you by now.

Engineer-in-Training
    Reply from Colin:

Hi Kyle,

Sorry about the confusion, what is means is the basic kit and the deluxe upgrade added together will be the same price as the deluxe kit. It's kind of confusing and I couldn't figure out a better way to word it.

Basically once the deluxe kit is released we will release an upgrade kit to upgrade the basic 12" Pegasus to the deluxe 12" Pegasus. The price for the basic kit and upgrade kit will be the same price as if you just ordered a deluxe printer kit.

Colin
    I asked on pricing and time frame for the deluxe upgrade

I don't have pricing on the upgrade kit yet, eta is about 4-6 weeks.