I am a bit skeptical about it. Getting the light from your phone to focus on the resin just seems a bit magical. Other 3D printer systems have projectors with lenses or a scanning laser to create a bright focused light zone that cures the polymer. This thing just seems to sit on the phone. The light coming out of a phone is very diffuse (unfocused) support a sheet of paper over your phone a couple of mms and see how fuzzy the image looks. That's what your 3 D print would look like. The bottom of the tank has to be some distance away from the screen just to have enough thickness to allow peeling without damaging the tank bottom. If you used micro lenses in the bottom plate they would reduce resolution or scramble the edges of the image. A large lens would require a much thicker base to focus. Some kind of microchannel fiber optic plate might work but something like that would be very expensive and likely fragile. The videos of the cutaway build to me look fake so I'm keeping my money until I see one of these things work in person or a much more detailed explanation of how it actually works to solve the imaging problem.