Close

Hybrid View

Super Moderator curious aardvark's Avatar
    well after fighting a mould last night, I have to get something that gives better print release.

So now just work out which one to buy. filaprint has adhesive back. but is a lot more expensive than the mutley stuff that doesn't have adhesive.
    Wonder if I could just use pei tape at the corners rather than glue it down permamently.
    Got to be worth a try for an extra £4 :-)

Okay ordered the 250x250 from mutley3d.

They also make the flexidrives - great bit of kit that gives you direct drive control of the extruder with the speed and lightweight of a bowden design.

Stay tuned for the printbite review.
    Last edited by curious aardvark; 03-17-2016 at 05:54 AM.

Technologist
    Follow mikethebomber On Twitter Add mikethebomber on Facebook Add mikethebomber on Google+
    Quote Originally Posted by curious aardvark View Post
    well after fighting a mould last night, I have to get something that gives better print release.

So now just work out which one to buy. filaprint has adhesive back. but is a lot more expensive than the mutley stuff that doesn't have adhesive.
    Wonder if I could just use pei tape at the corners rather than glue it down permamently.
    Got to be worth a try for an extra £4 :-)

Okay ordered the 250x250 from mutley3d.

They also make the flexidrives - great bit of kit that gives you direct drive control of the extruder with the speed and lightweight of a bowden design.

Stay tuned for the printbite review.
    Good deal, sir.
    Looking forward to the review.