Close

Threaded View

Hey Curious Aardvark! Thanks for sharing your experiences so far! I'm really looking forward to reading your experiences with ABS on printbite!

I was talking with some folks on the RepRap IRC and asking about PEI to print on, when someone suggested PrintBite. I bought a couple rolls of filament the other day from 3dFilaPrint and got a flyer about printbite with all it's claims. It sounded great but I'm always weary that things that sound too good to be true usually are... But perhaps not in this case!

I was worried about longevity of the surface when it comes to removal, but if things just pop off at around 29c then theres probably no need for tools which could damage the surface, which sounds great!
    I'm also going to take your advice and get 2 so I can let one buildplate cool down and then be able to start printing again sooner with the other (Probably a little later on down the road).

EDIT_______________________

After mulling it over I've ordered some for my Prusa i3! Hope I have the same success that you have! I'm so done with hairspray and glue already :P
    Last edited by Peteorama; 03-30-2016 at 03:58 PM.