Close

Hybrid View

Super Moderator curious aardvark's Avatar
    can't imagine it would, just wipe a bit of a corner first if you're worried.
    If it discolours then don't use it on the rest. if it stays shiny - it's fine to use on the rest. Discolouration is a sign that the alcohol can dissolve the material - I'd be extremely surprised if it was effected.

Think I've got the colorfabb pet-g nailed for larger items. 70 surface temp on the bed (80c on the s3d settings because of all the stuff I've got stacked on the heatpad), 245 printing temp and a lot of smoosh on the first layer. Printed a couple of tall things with very little surface area on the bed. No sign of warp and still well stuck at the end of the print.
    Same item at 60c and 240 came off about halfway. Little changes can make a lot of difference.

Didn't even need to recalibrate the bed :-)

Like the colour of that amethyst.

And yep that's one thing about the printbite - because it is perfectly flat and smooth you don't get any vertical ripples from minor bed imperfections which you tend to get with most things.

But isn't it great to just print stuff without worrying about it sticking or having to wrestle it off the bed afterwards :-)
    Last edited by curious aardvark; 10-24-2016 at 05:45 AM.