I chased a few of the links from the site you provided. Three 0.75 liter resin container and three self-lubricating films for three hundred euros. Resin is clearly a consumable, but the self-lubricating film, quantity three also sounds like it's not everlasting.

There are other SLA and DLP type printers "out there" that use saline solution as the release agent. More accurately, of course, the carrier, as it never has to release during the creation. Most of the saline types I've seen are bottom up builders, while the Nexa appear bottom down (upside down) builders.

If/when I receive the breakable glass from the land down under, I'll have material to test. Cheap at first, no, but long life makes lower cost overall. Of course, it would be even better to have a printer ready to accept the stuff. The two resin printers I have are yet in the original boxes. My reading of these printers was so demoralizing that I originally planned to sell them in as-new condition and take a loss. With the breakable glass possibility, the printer may become a viable working device.

With your work as well, it becomes (or will become) even more flexible.