Man I dream of the day I'll have had a printer that worked for more than a week. Basically right now there is an issue with the VMOT pin. I've determined the cause of all the other issues in the original post (most because I plugged in a stepper driver backwards). The VMOT pin on the RAMPS board does not stay 12v and tends to drop down to 100mv when I plug anything in. Occasionally it drops to 1.2v or 500mv, but it's always one of these low voltage values. When I unplug everything, the voltage stays low for a while, but when I plug the PSU back in, I can normally get 12v back after a few tries. And then I try plugging a stepper driver and stepper motor in and the 12v goes away again. I checked my PSU and it is outputting a constant 12.27v regardless of how much stuff is plugged in. But my PSU is the only constant between my old RAMPS + Arduino + Stepper Driver setup and my completely new one. And since I see the same issue in both setups, I can't help but think it's my PSU. When I just look at the isse though, it seems something is up with the 5amp rail on my RAMPS board as my PSU seems ok. So i don't know if Im just really unlucky and got two bad RAMPS board or if I broke my PSU.