Close

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Technologist
    Follow mikethebomber On Twitter Add mikethebomber on Facebook Add mikethebomber on Google+

New youtube channel for 3D printing... NeoPortnoy

Just thought I'd share this with all my 3d printing groups. My daughter and I have started a new 3d printing channel on youtube. We just finished a review of Meltink's PLA/PHA that I really was impressed by. You can check out our channel at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxb...FF14wgHaQ5tRmA

Follow Bobby Lin On Twitter Add Bobby Lin on Facebook Add Bobby Lin on Google+
    Great work! Keep it up!

Technologist
    Follow mikethebomber On Twitter Add mikethebomber on Facebook Add mikethebomber on Google+
    Thanks! Appreciate the support!

Technologist
    New video, How to fix a hot end thermistor super easy. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijJ4Sbb4zi8

Technologist
    Another new video went up yesterday. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXdChXbm__0
    We're trying to publish once a week.
    Hopefully this isn't seen as spam, if so, someone let me know.
    This one's all about TinkerCad, a young man proud of a design, and a dad proud of his son and asking us to print it out.

Technologist
    Posted another video last night. A "retractor" vid explaining how glad I was that Pinshape is still around.

Technologist
    New Video Up.
    Timelapse of the awesome imperial guard. This will be part one of a 3 part series I'm doing for IC3D filaments. More to come.

Technologist
    Our latest episode compares IC3D's old PLA formula to their new PLA formula.

Technologist
    Ep7 Stormtrooper Timelapse in IC3D white PLA (New formula)

Technologist
    We just hit 100 subscribers! Here's a quick thank you video to all who subbed, and some quick updates on our current state and what to expect in the future!

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast