Hi Fungi,
i use the printer only private but it is my second printer. My first printer is the Ultimaker. I bought the Ultimaker 2 years before. I think i have some experence with 3d printing. I think FDM printing and SLS printing are complete different. With the Ultimaker the printing depends on mostly on the modell. If it is a complex modell it take a long time each layer. Switching to the next layer is very fast. With the Sintratec it is different. Printing one layer is very fast (1-3s), but switching the layer takes a long time. (round about 20s). The temperature and warm up is the next thing. For this thing you need long time. But you have to think in an other way. If you use an FDM Printer you are thinking about to fill the printng plattform with models you want to print. If you want to use an SLS printer you should think how to fill your print volume. If you use the volume you are able to reduce a lot of time.
But keep aware. If you want to use the SLS printer in a professional way you will have to invest in some more tools.
First i think to care for your health. You will need a kind of air extraction system.
Second you will need a labority sieving system.
Whitout these things you will not happy to use the printer professional.
The software of the printer is right now realy basic. But on the other side this is the different between investing 20.000 Euro or 5.000 Euro.
I think Sintratec is on a good way :-)