Quote Originally Posted by ServiceXp View Post
They really need to re-think the design of the top. Get rid of that stupid cover and build it around something like the Dreamer. Ideally, my next printer will have a well sealed chamber and a carbon/HEPA filtration for using ABS and other arguably harmful filaments.
Agree about the filtering, but sealed chambers for me are pretty useless, they serve absolutely no purpose, but it's most likely because I am in a relatively warm environment.
My ABS sticks like glue to kapton without a sealed chamber, as it's the old flashforge. I have never really had an issue with lifting that couldn't be fixed without hairspray. You can also use blue tape and a glue stick to make ABS stick to the hot bed - and even run your hotbed at 90-100 so it doesn't cook the glue too fast.

So yeah I don't like the sealed tops like the dreamer and finder as there is little room for maintenance and if you have a 3D printer, you know you will need to get into it at some point, the less you need to do the better. I can understand people wanting "pretty" looking printers, but I think I'd prefer ease of access rather than something that looks cool - but it would be nice to have a mix of both.