Quote Originally Posted by Grindeddown View Post
You certainly have put a lot of work into making your system work. I suppose it would be possible to balance having a "sealed" chamber using gaskets and enclosures while still having easy access for maintenance purposes.

How has has your system been working for you (I read your notes btw). Just curious on your thoughts.
That is a good question. I think it's been working, however it's extremely difficult to quantifying its effectiveness. The ABS filament I use (Hatchbox) doesn't really have a strong odor to me. For anecdotal evidence, my wife thinks its working as she use to smell what she called a "strange smell" while printing before building that scrubber. I guess I need to find some strong smelling filament for testing..

I have run tests with a small incense stick burning inside the printer, and the scrubber running @ 6vdc I could just barely smell the incense. As soon as I shut it off, I could smell it much stronger in just a few min.

I'm almost ready to do some more anecdotal testing after the filter has run for ~30 hours of printing. I'm thinking about posting up some video's on it.