Quote Originally Posted by redhatmatt View Post

I don't think they make sense to you as english is clearly not your first language. If you read the rest of this thread you'd read what I read and see that they aren't real popular with this thread. You are right in one area, I am basing my conclusions on what I have read and I do not own one... nor do I plan on owning one but as I said I read the whole thread and the feedback isn't good on that company.

First of all the person I was replying to asked about getting a dual extruder. As far as I can tell they have no dual extruder and from what I have read they are being asked to fix other core things promised to their users first before even moving on to that feature.

"But if you ask something you will always get an answer from some user in Zortrax forum." -- did you read anything anyone wrote in the last 75% of this thread??? Like the owners and managements are control freaks who delete, lock and erase parts of threads? Maybe they are all lying but I seriously doubt it. Maybe you mean some user based forum no one wrote about vs. the Zortrax company forum others did write about, eventually negatively.

If I don't make sense to YOU... then ask me a question to clarify what is confusing you, I'll try and help clarify my conclusions to you.

In this case many people wrote many negative things about the Zortrax printers including bad things on their support, their forum and made fun of their claims as far as how detailed it can print as far as being on an XY axis, also they are very very proprietary on their software and such as written by others... THEREFORE: I WOULDN'T RECOMMEND THIS P-R-I-N-T-E-R company to do business with. I really hope this is clear and makes at least a tiny amount of sense in how I drew my conclusion.

--I edited this part after I thought about other possible angles Trhuster maybe coming from... if you have lots of money and don't care about having to replace them on your own dime then this could be a good fit. If you live in Poland this might be a great fit. If you work at Dell and they'll buy more replacements for you without waiting. There's probably a lot of other Niche use cases I haven't thought of, but I hope I've written clearly how I got to my own conclusion about considering that printer in my personal recommendations list. --

Trhuster -- if you like it and your happy with it then great, I just think down the road you are going to have a lot more problems with it than I am with mine. My point was in how well run open source helps end consumers with maintaining their own products and helps with growth. It has downsides but overall it's an awesome system to be a part of... the closer a company is with sharing plans and using standards based open hardware the more we as consumers are not worried about fixing or truly "owning" our machines.
No my first language is not English, it is Swedish. I had my Zortrax for 8 months now and i know all the storys about them, good and bad. Is they the perfect company with the perfect printer? No, ofcourse they are not. Does i always agre with them? No i don't. Is zortrax M200 a good printer? Yes it is, and i would buy it again today without hesitation.

I know only one printer that i think can be better and that is Clone R1 made by Carl Raffle that i have preorded. Check it out if you are searching for a open source printer. http://shop.raffle.ch/shop/clone-r1-...91bb-189348425