So I have had this replicator 2 for about two years now. It has printed wonderfully since I received it. Recently though it stopped printing. I load in the filament and it goes through fine. Then I will start up a print (that I have printed before so i know its not just the file) and let it go. It will successfully put down the first few layers or even half the object sometimes. Then this is when it stops. It will let out small amounts at different points where it passes over the previous layer. If I pause the print and try and push the filament through myself it does not go through. When I remove the filament the section that was inside the hot end it hard and breaks off easily. If I take off some and load it again then it will continue to push through the filament. For the most part I have always used default settings with different tweaks for certain prints but since I have encountered this problem I have changed back to basic default. I am also using Makerbot PLA. I have tried to change the heating temperatures, used different filament, replaced the nozzle, leveled the bed. This is everything I could think of. I have looked online but not seen anyone that has had the same problem I have encountered just similar ones. When I switched from makerbot PLA to deltamaker PLA I was able to successfully print a whole hand. From then on it stopped with that filament as well.