Close

List of 5 Axis Additive/3D printing Machines/Companies

Hi 3D print members,

I need the groups help! I have to find a list of companies that sell a 5 axis free form 3D printer. So far i have been fairly unsuccessful and hoping the power of many peoples knowledge can help.
    I have attached one company that sells a machine along the lines of what i am looking for www.bioassemblybot.com/.Thanks

Attached Images Attached Images

Super Moderator curious aardvark's Avatar
    www.5axismaker.com

not biomedical

So do you want a biomedical one or a normal engineering one ?

Thanks for the reply,

The proposed application of it is not too important. I just to need to find a list of machines that are capable of this type of movement.
    Yes i just emailed them to see what the 3D printer capabilities are as they seem to advertise themselves as more of a CNC machine.

Super Moderator curious aardvark's Avatar
    you obviously didn't read the list of tools and tool holders :-)

In the last 5 years being in the 3D printing industry as a middle person to supply 3D printing metal equipments to industries,I am very well aware of the know-how fo this field.I think the best company is
    http://www.atlanticprecision.com

Online surveys are very popular at present. Whataburger is listening to its customers at the whataburger customer survey, your candid feedback will help Whataburger improve its products and services. Your participation is appreciated.