Hi Chandler,
I am going to answer your thread as more of an advice request rather than a project for someone to do, however if you have someone in your locality that has nylon filament and a materials compatibility datasheet this could be quite simple - where are you based?

Anyway on with my thoughts:
What you are asking for is material compatibility with select hydrocarbons post print.
It's an interesting question and I believe that SLS of a nylon powder is going to be your best bet (no binding agent to be broken down). FDM is another viable option depending on part accuracy required.
Really you need a datasheet for the specific material used in manufacture - so important to find out what your local suppliers have access to. I am sure you are aware general material datasheets are available on sites like MATWEB and more specifically: http://www.calpaclab.com/nylon-chemi...ibility-chart/

If I was you I would contact my local hubs that FDM or SLS nylon and ask them the question directly, or get them to give you a materials compatibility datasheet. I haven't had this come up before so I haven't looked into it - but if you are in or around Australia let me know and I will do some digging for you.

Regards

Christian