Close

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Hybrid View

Add agmtech on Facebook Add agmtech on Google+
    Hello,

A new member here from Jakarta. The reason why I join this 3d printer forum is because I want to expand my knowledge on this matter. I was so mesmerized of what 3d printers can do for a better world, like for medicine and manufacturing industry. I believe 3d printing is the future. Hopefully I can contribute something useful and learn something new here.

Cheers.

Student
    Hi. This is Allen and I have been 3D printing maybe a year. Have three of them, an Original Prusa i3 MK2S, a Forgeforce Dreamer, and a Prusa clone. I like them all, but they all have good and bad points. None yet have been ideal. I'm still looking for the ideal printer. Hopefully one with auto z-height which NONE of these printers have. Also a completely removable, changeable bed. After LOTS of work, I have this on the Dreamer, but its not perfect.

Grüß Gott!
    Hello everyone!,
    I am three times retired: Food industry - 12, Tool & Die Maker - 18, Programmer - 16 yrs.
    In my shop I have CNC and many tools/machines.
    In my home office I have BCN3D Sigma R17 3D Printer.
    Design & Printer Software include: Netfabb 7.4, 123D, 3DS MAX '14, ACAD '14, Fusion 360, ZBrush, Cura 1.0.3, Netfabb 2018 u. Simplify3D.
    File interchange are my biggest headaches daily.
    Currently building a hepa filter u. humidity & temperature controlled sound tight Lexan enclosure on the printer.
    Next project is a Temperature and Humidity controlled free standing Lexan cabinet to shelve all of my filaments against the common moisture here in Germany.
    I am a tweaker: In the best use of the word, I need to improve everything all of the time, even when it doesn't.
    (In my long past youth it was a very different use of the word. Part of my personal story.)

Super Moderator curious aardvark's Avatar
    Welcome to the forum :-)

Hi everyone!

My name Vedran and people call me by my nickname Wekster because it's easier to pronounce it
    I started 3d printing last year and I have Prusa i3 clone and Creality CR-10. Mostly I'm printing movie props and my own experiments.

Student
    Hi all,

This is Keira Tayor, an academic tutor, blogger and writer.
    Glad to join this community.

Cheers,
    Keira

Hello. Nikita here.

I'm a 27 y/o electronics engineer with a passion for robotics. Once upon a time I frequented a 3D printing club at our uni, where we built (crappy) 3d printers and learned what not to do in the process

HI Guys,

New to 3d Printing with an FF Dreamer and a lot to learn

Hey, new here obviously. have a monoprice and looking to get into the hobby

Name:James
    using a copymaster 400 for hobby robotics and costume making. joined to hopefully find a way to finally get petg correct after years of 3d printing

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast