Close

Hybrid View

Hi Everyone.

I am Ruben Moss, I am 31, and I live in Pretoria South Africa.

I've had my Prusa i3 for about a year now and I'm having a lot of fun with it. I have made a few upgrades to it, with it. (which to me is the coolest part about 3d printing).

I modified the x carriage to be able to swap the extruder for a pen holder, effectively turning my printer into a plotter. My next project is to add an attachment for a router, I want to be able to mill PCBs as well.

Ultimately I want one machine with which I can take my projects from concept to prototype.

If anyone here is doing the same, please contact me, I would like to know how others are fairing.

Hello, I am Ander, 21 years old, from Spain

I recently got my Flashforge Creator Pro, and my intention is to print mostly miniatures for board games, but also i'm interested in the cosplay world.

I have studied Industrial Design Engineering and i use Solidworks for my models, but i also work whith NX and Rhino, and i'm tring to learn how to use Zbrush.
    i hope i can help anyone in this forum and i hope you guys can help me
    I would like to say sorry from the start becauso of my english, i will try but im sure that i will make a lot o f gramatical mistakes