Name: Geoff

I have been pulling computers apart since I got one for christmas when I was about 5 (to my parents horror.. but to my credit I did get it back together and working..) I just like anything electronic with flashy blue lights, it has to have flashy blue lights.

Anyway, I'm Australian, married, 2 kids, currently back working full time as a technician for Xerox , so between work and home, my life is literally printers, printers and more printers!!
I've been diddling with graphic design since we had CGA monitors.. (Hercules monitors were a bit limited.... ) so I've gone through a few different phases with graphics and modelling and am pretty happy with the tools that have evolved and let us do the cool things we can do today.

3D printing has sort of taken over my life, what started a few years ago as a small "OMG I have to get one of those!!!" has turned into a " OK - you have too many printers now, time to build a workshop" which is about 60 percent complete I am happy to say. I started from scratch, concrete slab (4x6 metres) new colourbond shed, insulation etc.. 9 double GPO's ... I hope to make some pretty special things in there with my printers all being able to be set up and running at the same time.

I like playing guitar, flying quadcopters into trees, watching terrible sci fi movies, and most importantly, I'm a cat person.