Close

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by ServiceXp View Post
    I own a 2015 FFCP and have been very happy with the printer and the support (Tang for Amazon), but considering your location I would go with Ultimaker, but I would try and get the latest (might as well spend a little extra to have the latest). While ABS emissions are probably the largest, some of the exotic filaments may have some harmful emissions also. http://pubs.acs.org/doi/full/10.1021/acs.est.5b04983
    I read the reviews on Amazon Tang does anamazing job for the people that bought a FFCP from Amazon. I don't know if I can count on his help, if I buy the printer from a Dutch shop.
    What my thoughts about the Ultimaker. Someone told me that there is not much differencein quality of the print between the Ultimaker 2 and Ultimaker Original Plus. TheUltimaker 2 looks nicer but that is not important for me at the moment. If I choose the Ultimaker than I go for theUltimaker Original+

I've still to decide between the Ultimaker Original + and the FFCP. The price difference between those two printers is around €300,- I like the price (€1900) and thedual extrusion of the FFCP. But my decision depends on how good the support is for the printer is in Europe. Does it use the same parts as the Makerbot
    Replicator or Wanhao Duplicator 4?

Follow ServiceXp On Twitter Add ServiceXp on Google+ Add ServiceXp on Thingiverse
    Quote Originally Posted by markdirk View Post
    I read the reviews on Amazon Tang does anamazing job for the people that bought a FFCP from Amazon. I don't know if I can count on his help, if I buy the printer from a Dutch shop.
    What my thoughts about the Ultimaker. Someone told me that there is not much differencein quality of the print between the Ultimaker 2 and Ultimaker Original Plus. TheUltimaker 2 looks nicer but that is not important for me at the moment. If I choose the Ultimaker than I go for theUltimaker Original+

I've still to decide between the Ultimaker Original + and the FFCP. The price difference between those two printers is around €300,- I like the price (€1900) and thedual extrusion of the FFCP. But my decision depends on how good the support is for the printer is in Europe. Does it use the same parts as the Makerbot
    Replicator or Wanhao Duplicator 4?
    I find that hard to believe, and would indeed look at getting more advice on the differences between the two.