Close

Hybrid View

Technologist
    The calibration data in my git hub repo contains the settings I'm using with Maker Juice. I'm trying to build a new VAT and have been busy with other projects and haven't had time to complete the VAT to do more testing. Hopefully by the end of the year I'll make some more progress. I am debating buying a Form 2, and if I do that, i'm not sure how much more work I'll do on the Pegasus.

Help with the VAT

Doobie,
    I am not sure if my last attempt at messaging you worked, so her it is again. I have a new Pegasus VAT I am glad to donate to you in order to aid your finishing the BBBfirmware for that FSL3D machine. It is the https://fslaser.com/Product/PegasusPDMS. I am anxious to use it with some new porcelin resin that FSL3D does not make and will not support. Your work and work around could be a boost to my effort in designing a new gas heater element (with internal cavities best 3D printed). I can send it out any time. Just send me the address and name to roger.j@eidonllc.com. Thanks for the effort to date. Roger