Quote Originally Posted by doobie View Post
Hi Luca,

I tried getting in touch with you on the FB group you created then deleted, and also the OpenSLA community... but without being an "expert" at Linux and development, I would not recommend trying to use my firmware at this time. You can backup the old one. The best way to do this is to buy a second beaglebone black and install my firmware on the new BBB and leave the old one untouched.

Theoretically once I get the software worked out it should be the ability to use any resin. You would need to use a 3rd party slicing tool (I use slic3r right now and will provide the general settings I utilize).

When and if I think my firmware is ready for more prime time beyond just anyone with the capability to test it out and help development, I might be willing to offer BBB's with the firmware pre-installed in which case all you need to do is swap the BBB's and you would be up and running.
hi doobie,
thanks for your reply.
have you an idea of the times for go to market of your bbb with firmware installed?

in this moment that I have the original firmware in my pegasus can I use some third year parts resin that 100% work on my printer? do you know some compatible resin with original firmware? funtodo is compatible? thanks