Quote Originally Posted by pjfossee View Post
Thanks for all the replies. I still have the issue even with layer heights from 0.1 to 0.3 mm. I think I have found the cause though. The actual glass im using for my bed seems warped in the middle. It droops down about 1mm in the middle. So when my edges and corners are leveled perfectly there is a 1mm gap in the middle. I would then level the middle, causing my edges and corners to be excessively high. For small prints this wasn't a big deal because they were mostly in just the middle. However, I think for large prints the height deviation is causing the nozzle to run into the edges of the prints. I got my glass from a hardware store. Where did you guys get your glass? Would getting a $35 piece of borosilicate glass solve the problem? Any sources for 300mm x 300mm borosilicate glass? Amazon was currently unavailable. Thanks for the tips!
I got my glass from a hardware store too. The thicker the glass the better, but I didn't go super thick. I had a problem with my glass being bowed downward in the middle. It was instantly solved by doing two things.

1. Flipping the glass.
2. Removing some/most of the binder clips from two sides of the bed/glass.

I tried both at once so I'm not sure which one solved the problem, or if it was the combination of the two. It is easy to try it and easy to reverse it if it does not help