Close

Robo 3D MINI and Mega 3D Printers

ROBO 3D is showing off at CES 2016 once again this year, featuring two new 3D printers, the R2 and its miniature counterpart, the R2 Mini. Offering something for the more experienced 3D printing operator as well as the novice, each 3D printer offers superior printing speed as well as the ability to work with two materials at once--and mobile connectivity. ROBO 3D is offering more the eventgoer at CES as well, showing off a wide variety of 3D printed items, from 3D printed prosthetics to jewelry and kits for items like homemade guitars. They are also debuting ROBO-Mobile, a connector enhancement, which allows for all of the ROBO 3D printers to become wifi compatible. Read more at 3DPrint.com: http://3dprint.com/114236/robo-3d-3d...ence-ces-2016/

Technician
    Something is off. The R2 I saw in the youtube coverage looks nothing like that R2.

Follow ServiceXp On Twitter Add ServiceXp on Google+ Add ServiceXp on Thingiverse
    I really like the look of those machines.

Technician
    Add Nargg on Thingiverse
    Quote Originally Posted by brbubba View Post
    something is off. The r2 i saw in the youtube coverage looks nothing like that r2.
    r2v2?

Hello! The R series were announced during CES 2015 and they look different from the 2 models presented during CES 2016. As their website does not display any of those machines, do you know anything about those 3D printers? I am looking for information more detailed than 2 CGI and a price