Hey altmann,
atho we have already purchased most of the parts for your printer I am very understanding of your request for a refund. What we set out to accomplish at peachy
is quite hard, and its taken lots longer than you or I would have expected (altho I have heard from veterans in R and D that this is very normal).
Not everyone that backed us went in with an understanding of crowd funding that's as clear as Anuvins!
If you still want a refund, send us a PM on Indegogo and we will refund you from there.

I should also warn you that it may take a little while to get a reply, as the guy that checks messages( Nathan) is spread very thin right now.
He is managing production, packing printers, managing inventory, managing 25 ish suppler relationships, update creation from start to finish ( including vidoe editing and filming), doin pay role, Web site design, and graphic desing for all the paper template parts in the printer.
As we have Just built a production and packing facility here at peachy the growth pains are very real!

Ether way I hope you have enjoyed the process of being a part of our crowd funding campaign so far, Thanks for Backing us!