Close

Hybrid View

Engineer-in-Training
    Quote Originally Posted by harpo99999 View Post
    still waiting for my v1 that was posted on 11th jan 2016 and had a 14 day 'holiday' in richmond bc, and I wiil post again when I receive it or march happens
    I'm still waiting for mine in the UK also. I bet it's stuck in customs !!!! I desperately need it now, as I have soldered together the Sardauscan 3d scanner and I need to print the support structures.

Engineer-in-Training
    Quote Originally Posted by mike_biddell View Post
    I'm still waiting for mine in the UK also. I bet it's stuck in customs !!!! I desperately need it now, as I have soldered together the Sardauscan 3d scanner and I need to print the support structures.
    Yup, it was in customs..... just received a demand for £22 to release it, so I suspect other UK recipients will be charged a similar amount.

So will receive it on monday, and a busy week building it and printing the Sardauscan 3d scanner parts.

Technician
    Well it's been a long time since I've posted here but I too am one of the lucky 10 and like you mike_biddell on Friday I received and paid for the demand of £20somthing for VAT :-( .... but I should have it Monday/Tuesday and I can have a build too and get going :-)