Hello Scubaru, LambdaFF and Everyone,

@LambdaFF This isn't a Chinese site, it is my site in Canada. Createbot is a Chinese made 3D Printer brand, there is no denying that, but most things these days are.

The Super Mini page does have some rendered images on it because it was just developed in the fall but there are also real images and a I have a functional model that I have reviewed on Youtube that printed nicely literally right out of the box.

Createbot's larger models, like the Mini and Max, have been on the market for a few years now and have been proven as a good, reliable little known brand name. As with every company, they have to start somewhere and we too have to start by offering a product that we believe in, so with time will come a proven track record.

@Scubaru I hope that this helps you find a 3D Printer that is suitable for YOU, sometimes you can read all the reviews in the world, but there are the rare occasions out there that a good product can be made without huge marketing campaigns and sometimes you have to bite the bullet and give them a shot like I did and haven't been disappointed.

Thank you,
Joe