I started off pretty mad with Formlabs, my order was over 6 months late and they were less than open during the wait. But once I received a printer and getting the hang of it I found that it was worth the wait. Then I had a problem and required a replacement and Formlabs was quick to respond and replace my Form 1. So on that and other occasions I have found their support to be very good! At about $164 a liter shipped its not exactly cheep, but the quality of my prints exceeds the $80,000 Dimension I was using prior as does the cost of printing also! The build area is pretty small but sufficient for alot of jobs, but sure more area would be nice to have. I always print at the 50 micron setting, the 25 micron prints have failed at every attempt, but the details at 50 are still quite amazing! The PreForm software continues to improve however manual support generation is still not available, you can only adjust the automatic support settings. It took me a couple liters to really become totally proficient but I'm definitely lovin my Form 1 now and the Form 1 online forum has some great guys on it too that have been extremely helpful!
Some of my prints can be viewed here.